Enjoy the wonders of Santorini with a personal modern air-conditioned minivan and a private driver-guide. Customize your own itinerary, explore as you wish, and see all that the island has to offer on a half-day custom Santorini private tour. See the highlights of this wonderful island, from stunning natural wonders to idyllic towns and traditional wineries.
From black- and red-sand beaches to charming villages and incredible views from its caldera, Santorini is renowned as the gem of the Aegean Sea. This tour allows you to see Santorini at your own pace, with a private expert local driver-guide to lead the way, taking you to wherever and whatever interests you along with visits to the most famous sites of Santorini.
Meet your private driver-guide and modern vehicle at the location of your choice and discuss your ideal itinerary. Whether you have something in mind or would like your driver to take the lead and give tips and recommendations—your needs are catered to.
Visit sites like the village of Oia with its whitewashed houses and winding streets. See the archaeological site of Akrotiri, a prehistoric village preserved in volcanic ash. Or head up to the Prophet Elias Monastery, the peak of the island, for stunning views of the Aegean coast and to meet the resident monks. Ask your driver-guide to take you off the beaten path to spots often missed by visitors, and discover the real Santorini.
- Spend a day exploring Santorini with a private driver-guide and a modern a/c minivan or luxury SUV.
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip.
- See top Santorini attractions such as Akrotiri* and the villages of Pyrgos and Oia or enjoy a wine-tasting at a traditional winery.
- Relax at the black sand beaches of Kamari and Perissa.
- Gain insider knowledge about Santorini’s hidden gems.
- Let your private driver arrange the logistics and scheduling details.
- Flexibility to customize your own itinerary.
- The comfort of touring in a private a/c modern minivan with a designated professional driver-guide.
- Pickup & return from your Hotel or Cruise port (meeting point at the top of cruise port’s cable car) or Airport.
- Half-day (4 Hour) or extended (6-Hour) private tour with private driver-guide.
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz modern minivan.
- Mineral water (0.5lt bottle per person).
- Admission fees (when applicable) to the museums & Akrotiri Excavations (optional stops).
- Wine tasting fees at the wineries (optional stop).
- Food, drinks, and personal expenses, unless specified.
- Guided tours inside museums & ancient sites unless specified.
Watch our Video
Sample Itinerary: 4-Hour Santorini Private Tour
- Visit the charming town of Oia, nestled in the hillsides.
- Photo Stop at the Blue Dome Church in the artisan neighborhood of “Firostefani”.
- Enjoy scenic views of Mt. Prophet Elias, the highest peak of the island, above Pyrgos village.
- Relax at the Black sand beach of Perissa or enjoy a wine-tasting at a traditional winery*
- The above sample itinerary can be tailored according to your preferences on the spot to include/exclude additional stops as long as the total duration of the trip remains up to 4-Hours.
INFORMATION ABOUT AKROTIRI
Inside official Greek Ancient Sites such as Akrotiri in Santorini and Parthenon (Acropolis) in
Athens, only official Greek Archaeologists have permission to guide.
During your private tour you can definitely be offered a drop-off at the site
of Akrotiri by your driver, wonder inside on your own, and once you finish your
visit be collected by your driver to continue your private tour. Your private driver-guide is not permitted to guide you inside the actual site or the ruins.
If you are coming to Santorini from Athens via plane for a day trip, the tour can offer you a complimentary airport pickup and drop-off service.
For any special traveling requirement, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Half-Day Tour (4-Hours)
Group of 1-2 Travelers€300 EUR / total
Group of 3-6 Travelers€400 EUR / total
Group of 7-12 Travelers€600 EUR / total
Group of 13-17 Travelers€800 EUR / total
Group of 18-30 Travelers€1000 EUR / total
Extended-Day Tour (6-Hours)
Group of 1-2 Travelers€500 EUR / total
Group of 3-6 Travelers€600 EUR / total
Group of 7-12 Travelers€800 EUR / total
Group of 13-17 Travelers€1000 EUR / total
Group of 18-30 Travelers€1200 EUR / total