Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook melt-in-the-mouth Santorini dishes on a 6-hour cooking class and wine-tasting tour of Santorini.
Visit two traditional Santorini wineries to taste their vintages and then help a local chef prepare a course of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant.
Enjoy all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson and taste the wine the estate locally produces.
- 6-Hour guided wine-tasting and cooking class tour in Santorini
- Visit two traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture
- Sample up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a local chef
- Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson
- Explore the wine & flavors of Santorini in a fun and interactive way
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 ensure a personalized and intimate experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel / Airbnb pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan.
- Visits at three renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator & Robert Parker.
- Wine tasting of 8 different types of wine.
- English speaking, wine expert guide & a local chef.
- Cooking lesson.
- Full lunch with wine.
- Recipe card.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
- Estate Argyros or Hatzidakis Winery
- Gavalas or Venetsanos Winery
- Cooking class restaurant/winery (Artemis Karamolegos or Avantis Winery)
COOKING LESSON / LUNCH MENU
- Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
- Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
- Main dish (signature Santorini dish)*
- Dessert of the Day (Santorini homemade, served after lunch)
*During lunch, can be replaced with a vegetarian dish or chicken upon diet preference/special request.
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- This is a small group (shared) tour, that can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Operated as private, the tour can accommodate larger groups upon request.
- Duration 6 hours approx. Exact duration may vary.
- Departs from Monday to Saturday at 09:30 am (pickup time may vary depending pickup location).
- Available from April to October.
Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas, or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set at a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
Small-Group Tour €180 EUR / person
Private Tour From €600 EUR / total